Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow

Okay so I picked up Gracie from school the other day and of course she had a few things to say about her day. This is how it went:

Me: Hey how was your day today
Grace: Good
Me: What did you do
Grace: I don't know, I was hot waiting for you so long
Me: I am sorry, I had to wait in line to get you
Grace: I was just sitting there chewing on my backpack strings
Me: (about to hurl)We just talked about gross germs and how they spread and there are lot's of them on your backpack, that was so disgusting.
Grace: Well, next time I guess I wont tell ya then huh???
Me: speechless....you know kids do say the darnedest things :)

8 comments:

Pambo said...

Why, oh, why do kids like to chew on weird things?
I do love her thought process!
What you don't know won't hurt you.
Funny and she is adorable.

Annie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I used to chew on my softball glove and I remember doing it! I wonder what else she'll start hiding from you? :)

Melissa said...

how cute, Kids say the funniest things.

laura said...

Wow for sure... that little stinker. Gotta love her though:)

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

haha! What DO you say to that??

Mandi said...

Hahahaha!! I love it, she's got such spunk!!

Unknown said...

LOL....that Gracie! Too funny! Love her response to you and she's not even a teenager yet.

Stacy said...

She is to funny! I love to listen to her, Alora and Ella talk to each other on wensday nights. They say the funniest stuff to each other.