Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Taylor Swift







This was the BEST concert ever......$75 tickets....$25 t-shirts.......smiles on the girls faces :) priceless!!
This girl is a class act, she was on stage 2 hours and 10 min. She went through the middle of the crowd hugging her fans and shaking their hands. She changed outfits 7 times and not trashy ones either and that is very important to me since she is a role model. I am so thankful stardom hasn't made her go down the tubes like most of the other stars(role models out there.) So to sum it all up....I had such a great time with my girls and our girlfriends that went with us, thanks so much girls.....


6 comments:

Pambo said...

Even the paper gave Taylor Swift's concert a glowing review. They never do that. Glad you had fun and created some great memories with the girls. So fun.

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

How fun! I'm glad you got such good bonding time with your girls!

laura said...

Yay Taylor Swift! I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Jennifer Walker said...

Looks like a fun night. Glad you enjoyed it!

Stacy said...

I love Taylor Swift she is such a great role model for our girls.
Glad you girls had fun and great pictures for memories.

twingrlsplus1 said...

Thanks ladies!!! It was an awesome time with my girls...