Thursday, January 21, 2010

Been too long



It has been way too long since I have been on here!! I really have not make time to blog...holidays were busy and basically my status is always on FB. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, but the weather stopped our normal travels a bit but we still enjoyed the holiday. Hailey is playing basketball and I am coaching her team again with Andrea...we are currently undefeated!! Go Crush!! Hope is in Hip Hop dance classes which she is loving and poor little Gracie has not been able to join anything yet.....but hopefully soon. Schedule as follows: Mon-basketball
Tue-hip hop dance
Wed-church
Thur-basketball
Fri-only free night we have
Saturday-b-ball games and
family night
Sun-church/indoor soccer

To say that we are bankers and taxi's would be an understatement!! I know someday I will miss this, so I am enjoying this time while I have it!! I am not going to complain either because watching the girls grow into spiritual athletic little girls is very rewarding. God has truly blessed this family and I am thank full everyday for it. As for Josh and I, we look at each other with a promise of at date night once every to every other month....when we can squeeze it in because it is important for sure!!

4 comments:

Pambo said...

Totally love your new header photo! What a great lookin' fam and how adorable are you and your cute husband in that photo. I think that is a great pic of you guys.

twingrlsplus1 said...

Thanks Pam you are always too sweet!! We were funnin around when we took our family pics....that is what we ended up with

Stacy said...

I just love you and your little family. Great pics you and the family love the one of you and Josh to sweet :)

sandybiggs said...

You have such a cute family.
I just love your girls, always so sweet and polite and always with smiles on. You can tell that you guys have a happy family!